Random : Liebster Award

by - Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Konyanyachiwa ladies! Happy December! Today's post is in  English gado-gado, and it's not entirely beauty related *coughs coughs* So lovely Medina from Nothing But Love Handles gave me this award ( thank you dear! ^__^) and I'm supposed to answer questions and tag another eleven bloggers. I love this kind of tag game, it's so fun! I mean the answering question part! But tagging people has always been the problem *for meh* because I'm a pure noob so I barely know anyone T_T and most of the bloggers that I plan to tag had posted the similar blogpost *scratch head*





However, if you'd like to join the fun, here are the rules!

  1. When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you and post the link to his or her blog in your blog post.
  2. Then, post eleven things about yourself.
  3. Answer the eleven questions from the person who tagged you.
  4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers whose blog has less than 200 followers, and link their pages in your post.
  5. Create eleven questions for them to answer.
*don't forget to visit their blog and tell them that you nominated them!*
And, here are eleven things about me WARNING : THIS MIGHT BE BORING *read on if you're still interested ><*


1. I really, I mean REALLY like L'Arc~en~Ciel. My friend introduced me to their music when I was in the end of my junior high year, that means..5 or 6 years ago, not too long compared by the fact that they have been established since 21 years ago wtf. It might sound stereotypical and narrow, but I don't have many of their original releases though, I haven't listened to their entire albums, I don't watch most of their live DVDs (I find that watching live DVD is very boring), there are still so many things I do not know about them, so I'm not sure if I can call myself a fan, ha! xD So best to describe myself as someone who likesssss them a lot xD



2. I'm not an avid gamer, I don't play many RPGs or online games, but I really love FINAL FANTASY!!! Not only the games, but also the stories, characters, music, etc, they are just wonderful!! Each series has its own awesomeness and different feelings. So far, Final Fantasy games that I've played are IV, VII, VIII, IX, X and X-2 And my ultimate favorite is FINAL FANTASY X (TIDUS FTW!!!) My boyfriend was the one who introduced me to FFX and man, it really took my heart away. And now I'm craving to play DISSIDIA, where all Final Fantasy heroes and villains gather in a one-by-one battle. (Anyone willing to buy me a PSP?)




3. I can't live one day without listening to music. I can't leave home if my headset is not with me.
4. I don't have close girlfriends nor involved in a group of girls. I prefer to hang out with boys. That's simply because I don't trust girls.
5.  I love drawing a lot! Still learning though, I love drawing portraits of person that I like, for example : HYDE & Bill Kaulitz xDD But now I prefer digital painting because it's easier and you can always undo things if you make mistakes lol

6. I loooovveeeee Japan! Everything about Japan is fascinating. I have to go 'keliling-keliling' there before I die. 日本いつか会いましょう
7. None of my outfit costs more than IDR 200k. I'm not a brand-minded person when it comes to fashion. As long as it looks good + cheap + comfortable = GRAB. #emakemakpelitdetected wkwk

8. I don't do sports. Karena saya lemah dan malas wkwk
9.  I fall asleep on public transportation most of the time. Especially on train and TransJakarta bus ----> dua ini selalu dan langganan

10. Saya rakus dan doyan makan ---> apa bahasa Inggrisnya ini? :v

11. Last, my ganjen-side muncul sejak akhir SMA, sempat mati suri selama kuliah, lalu muncul dengan intensitas yang semakin mengkhawatirkan setahun belakangan ini. (makin centil maksudnya, hehe)




Time to answer Medina's questions!!

1. Describe your make-up style!
= Waduh, gado-gado kak, masih mencari jati diri. So can't say for sure T_T

2. What items are in your everyday bag?
= Wallet, umbrella & lipbalm
3. Five items that you always carry to the beach
= Wah, I don't go to beach much.. hmm let's see.. probably camera, sunblock, sunglass, phone and... umbrella? ( I really can't stand sunlight!)

4. What is your favourite make up brand
= Wah ini gado-gado juga, so it is hard to decide, karena aku pake macem-macem brand dan belum nemu brand yang bikin aku setia pake dan beli produk-produk dari satu brand itu aja. But most of my make up items are from Maybelline, not really my favorite, but Maybelline products are good and affordable, jadi sering pakai ^_^

5. Tell me one make up item you want the most at the moment
= Dolly Wink lashes  T__T
6.  Tell me three items of make up products you cannot live without
= Eyeliner, eyebrow pencil & BB Cream
7.  Are you a dog or a cat person?
= 100000000% a cat person! I loooove cats!! fluffy furballs!
8. If you can choose to be someone else, who do you want to be and why?
= I honestly can't think of anybody. I'm pretty much comfortable with myself right now.

9. Are you team Edward or team Jacob?
 = Team HYDE xDD


10. Do you think you will still be a beauty blogger when you are 40 years old? Why?
= HAHAHA I don't know,  I would probably end up blogging about recipes at that time, who knows?


11. Do you believe in God?
= I believe my life right now is a blessing from Him. So yes I do have faith in God.
 And, here it comes the tagging part! Karena saya bingung, mungkin enggak sampe 11 nih ngetag nya T__T

3. Lina  
5. Dewie Aprilia
6. Fitri 

sisanya.... I tag whoever reading this deh, if you like to join the fun, feel free to post this on your blog! ^_^

And my questions for you.. I won't bother you with 11 questions, because I assume you would get tagged by another blogger, imagine if you get tagged by 5 bloggers, that means 11x5 = 55 questions lol xDD So I will just make them short ^^

1. Who are your favorite musicians?

2. If you are given, let's say, 100$, would you rather spend it on makeup products or on your favorite musician's concert ticket?

3. Products that you regret buying?


I write this post because it's fun! :)) OK my ramblings end here, see you and have a nice day!


 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. hunyaaa ada namaku... pastinya akan ada TH nih wakakakak
    okeh gw lanjut baca punya u dulu, pasti kocak xD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Anonymous with hateful comments & spams will be deleted

Instagram