OUTFIT : Autumn at Heart

by - Wednesday, November 29, 2017



It's been a few days of heavy rain in Jakarta. Rain is not necessarily a bad thing actually, but it can ruin your day completely if you live in Jakarta. Streets are jammed, flood, Uber & Gojek price skyrockets, events & occasions delayed. You simply can't go anywhere and do anything about it. That sucks.

But one thing I love about the rainy season is I have a perfect reason to eat Indomie kuah and I can wear all my favorite winter clothes (yes!)

I love autumn-winter clothes. I like oversized sweaters and coats, beret hat, beanie, plaid skirts, you name it. And I love layering them over another, which is impossible to do in dry season because I will definitely die from the heat.

Though we don't have autumn or winter here, we can always dress up like we do, right? 😎


This is what I wore for an appointment last Sunday. It was sure a chilly day, raining nonstop with extra cold wind blowing. I was wearing flowy chiffon pants, and with such harsh wind blowing here and there, I admit it was a mistake.


Autumn is not complete without beret hat. The red beret sparks up the overall neutral palette. Plus, red beret is so iconic. It instantly adds the Parisian mood to the whole look. No wonder it's super popular nowadays.


I opt fot drop shoulder coat for more relaxed look. I don't know, coat with shoulder pads just don't look good on me :/ Oversized coat with drop shoulder like this will make you look more petite, and that's exactly what I'm aiming for. The coat I'm wearing here is by ZARA, it's light and not heat-absorbing, so still can be worn in Jakarta The Tropical Jungle 💪


My outfit here is pretty much influenced by Japan. I've seen girls wearing oversized chester coat + beret and they look super cute! Of course I can't be as cute as them (lol) but I feel really comfortable with this style. I think beret hat + oversized coat is gonna be my favorite fashion combo for autumn this year.




Knit Top // UNIQLO
Flowy Pleated Culotte // AVENUE
Coat // ZARA
Beret Hat // Stradivarius
Sling Bag // Calliope
Shoes // ZALORA


So what's your favorite fashion item for this year's autumn?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave a comment. Anonymous with hateful comments & spams will be deleted

Instagram